By request, Tony has created a new illustrated talk featuring eight heritage railways in five countries – the USA, Ireland, Wales, France and England. The talk is accompanied throughout by video recordings made by Tony during the last 14 years.
The railways featured are:
- Mount Washington Cog Railway
- Conway Scenic Railroad, New Hampshire
- Dingle & Tralee Railway, Co. Kerry
- Ffestiniog Railway, Snowdonia
- Welsh Highland Railway, Snowdonia
- Talyllyn Railway, Mid Wales
- Baie de la Somme Railway, Picardie
- Pockerley Waggonway, Beamish, Co. Durham
A full list of Tony’s talks can be found by clicking on the ‘Talks, Books & Biography’ tab at the top of this page and following the links.